Friday, March 6, 2015

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF WELLIES

It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of wellies. So I can't begin to say how elated I was to happen upon these two pairs of wellies deeply discounted at my Target store of all places. I found them in the kids shoe section--perhaps that's why they still had some left? Splashes of pink add a playful touch to both sets of boots. These are size 4 kids and the left pair was $17 and the right pair $20. I couldn't snap them up fast enough for those prices.


And this is what happens when a certain curious kitty decides to check out what you're photographing! My dear cat Poe seems to find these boots as interesting as I do!


I've been coveting these adorable English wellies. They might be next in my growing collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment