Friday, March 20, 2015

PINK PERFECTION

I can't think of a more perfect combination for a dress than pink and flowers! Adorned in embroidered daisies, this pretty coral pink Betsey Johnson dress is as comfortable as it is pretty. Best yet, it has a very forgiving silhouette that flatters a lot of different figures.


Thought this would be the perfect day to share my watermelon pink owl purse with you, too. I probably wouldn't wear it with the dress pictured above as it would be too much pink! I have this owl purse in black as well and I think that will perfectly with the coral dress.


And just when you don't think you can take any more pink (is that possible?), here's one last goodie to share. I found these sweet pink and lace for the bargain price of $10! They only had one pair left in my size 6, so I guess it was meant to be! Can't wait to wear these.


Happy pink Friday, everyone! Back with more fun pink things soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment